Public Program Training Calendar 2015
|12th August 2016||Companies Act 2015 - Changes and Implications for Business - 12th August 2016||Furama Hotel, KL||650*|
|20th & 21st September 2016||Advanced Accounting & Financial Analysis Skills for Accounting Staff||Furama Hotel, KL||1350*|
|20th & 21st October 2016||Read, Analyze and Interpret Financial Statements||Armada Hotel, PJ||1600*|
|17th & 18th November 2016||Read, Analyze and Interpret Financial Statements||Furama Hotel, KL||1600*|
All programmes are hosted in hotels of 4 Star and above rating.
- Early bird fee is applicable to early registration together with payment made not later than 3 weeks to the date of the event.
- Group discount is applicable to registration of 3 or more participants from the same organization on the applicable fee (Normal or Early Bird) and payment is made on or before the date of the event.
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing at least 7 days before the date of the event and an administration fee of RM350 will be levied. No refund will be made if cancellation is made less than the stipulated period of 7 days or participant fails to show up for the event. Substitutions and transfers to another venue with a week’s notice are complimentary.
- In the event of cancellation by Arrow Training, all fees shall be refunded in full. Participants or their company may transfer their registration to the next available programme.
- Please refer to our website for the latest updates or call us at 603-40423309
- All the programmes listed above are claimable under SBL Scheme
Arrow Training reserves the right to change the facilitator, date and venue; and to cancel the programme should circumstances beyond the company’s control arise. Arrow Training also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.